Release Date: 4/13/21
Dielle tells us the lessons she learned from Q1 where she made 200k. These lessons are a mix of skills learned, mindset shifts made, and personal decisions that can help you achieve the results you want in your business too.
Follow Dielle @diellecharon
Today I want to share with you the lessons I learned from the first quarter of 2021.
Here are the big lessons I learned:
- You need to take the leap.
Whatever your leap is, do it! You’ll catch yourself.
- Learning how to sell is the most important skill to have as a coach.
I know how to convert a client and I can use that for the rest of my life.
- Believing that I know I can help my ideal client.
This mindset shift will help you so much with your sales energy.
- Focusing on your personal life will help your business more than you think.
Working on your business is one of the easiest ways to neglect your personal life without even noticing.
- Embracing my breakdowns.
I’ve noticed that I break down every March, it is my time for rebirth. I need to embrace that and have my own back.
Now that I’ve shared the lessons I’ve learned after reviewing my business in the first quarter, here are a few things I’ll be doing differently going forward:
- I’m launching a mastermind, DM me for more info!
- I’m getting a new website and branding thanks to High Moon Studio
- I’m going on a retreat with Katie J (@womanifester on Instagram)
I’m so excited to go into the next quarter and see what is possible for Q2!
Listen to the episode
Listen below on Itunes, Spotify, and Stitcher
40: Lessons from a 200k Quarter
April 13, 2021